Monday, June 15, 2009

3:00 am

I think I've finally decided how best to create a blog. Previously I have tried to use blogger as a journal for my semester abroad in Uganda and my internship in Seattle. But I do a horrible job of keeping up with it. I do well at the beginning, but then I get busy and I forget or it just doesn't seem important.

Nonetheless, I want to do better. I want to do better because I know that there are people all over the world that love me and want to know what I am up to. For this reason I want to keep them (anyone who visits this blog) updated on my trips and whatnot. However, I also know that, now that I am not in school, I will not have frequent opportunities to discuss what's on my mind and what I am learning with my schoolmates and friends. Thus, I am going to try to make this blog the manifestation of that desire.

This blog is going to be my online journal. A journal of my travels and my internship, and also a journal of issues and topics that I am passionate about. I hope that you will join me, to not only follow me and know what I am doing, but also to join in the conversation as well.

So please, give it your best, and I promise to try and do the same.


Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment